Friday, November 4, 2016

GRANDMAMA #FanficFriday

AS the sun began to set, I awoke in my suite with my dead lovers in my arms, Buffy on one side and Harmony on the other... What a beautiful picture this would make I thought, if only I had a camera handy. There's never a camera around when you need one... I lay in bed, enjoying the view for a bit and then the girls awoke and kissed me good morning, or I suppose I should say good evening.... Day sleepers have a whole different perspective on life...

"Good morning, ladies," I told them. "You look lovely today as always..."
They both thanked me and kissed me again and then got up to get dressed. I objected to the idea of course, but they just laughed and picked out some clothes from the closet....

As Harm hopped into the shower, Buffy looked out the hotel window at the empty and dark streets below. "Lets go for a walk, Spikey... What do you say?"

"Sure luv, anything you want, but first, I thought maybe we could go to the Bronze,... for old times sakes." I smiled as she turned to me and smiled...

Later that night, we walked with Lorne to his club, and went outside to walk the streets of Sunnydale again....

The Bronze was packed out with vamps and demons dancing and drinking... The bouncers were big fellows and I doubt that anyone would cross them, but I was curious who had opened up the club again. I danced with Buffy and Harmony for a while, keeping an eye on the bar and the staff, but it was obvious the management was not present in the room... As I went to the boys room, leaving the girls dancing on the floor, I met an old familiar face....

"Well, Darla, as I dont live or breathe, how are you grandmama?" I hugged her welcomingly, and smiled.

"Spike? How have you been? Long time, no see." Darla was dressed to kill in a little plaid skirt and a Catholic school girl outfit. "Remember when you used to tear this outfit off of me,... mmm. memories.... How the Hell are you, lover?.... Heard from Drusilla or Angelis lately?"

"Well no. Not in a long time. You running the club now?"

"Yes I am, baby... you might say I talked the previous owner into giving it to me." She smiled and kissed me. "If you know what I mean..." She stroked my chest and ran her fingers through my hair...

"I think I do, luv." I smiled at her...

"Well, I have business to tend to, lover, Keep in touch, handsome." Darla kissed me good bye and went to the back room, apparently unphased by her previous death in LA or her return to Sunnydale... How did she get back into Sunnydale any way? Definitely something to talk about next time... but tonight, I have two gorgeous girls to entertain and a whole night ahead of us. The interviews can wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment